Saniset LLC (“Saniset”) provides a website:
- “sansiset.org” (the Website)
The Website allows users to:
- view health-related information
- communicate with our practitioners and our staff
- arrange for and access services
The information provided on the Website is not a substitute for the advice of a personal physician or other qualified health care professional. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care professional with any questions regarding medical symptoms or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Website.
If you think you or someone you are taking care of has a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
Using secure messaging
Saniset provides users with a number of interactive online services to help them better communicate with our practitioners and staff. These services may include (but are not limited to) secure messaging and appointment requests.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type (including secure messaging) that infringe upon, misappropriate or violate any rights of any party.
In addition, although the Website displays certain medical information, they do not necessarily display all medical information. If you think that medical information displayed on the Website is inaccurate, you can request Saniset to amend the medical information by submitting a request through the Website.
Any personal information you submit to the Website (for yourself or someone else) is governed by our Website Privacy Statement. (A link to our privacy practices is available at the bottom of each page on our Website). This includes information on your rights to see and receive copies of your own or others’ personal health information.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
In consideration of being allowed to use the Website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- signing on as or pretending to be another person
- using secure messaging for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws or posted Saniset policies
- transmitting material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others
- transmitting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, predatory of minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, or hateful to any person (including Saniset personnel) or entity as determined by Saniset in its sole discretion
- using interactive services in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others
- collecting information about others, including email addresses
- intentionally distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
- attempting to (1) probe, scan, “hack”, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any Saniset system or network; or (2) breach any security or authentication measures on the Website or any Saniset system connected to the Website
- using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, to (1) access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or (2) in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website
Saniset expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a user’s access to any interactive services and/or to any or all other areas of the Website due to any act that would constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Communications by email
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive essential communications by email. These communications may include (but are not limited to):
- notification that an important message awaits you
- saniset.org site & service updates
- emergency alerts and critical messages (for example, if a snowstorm or wildfire has temporarily closed a testing center)
- general health communications from Saniset providers
You may receive updates by email as part of your essential communications and services. In addition, you may periodically receive online invitations to participate in member satisfaction and other types of surveys related to your experiences at Saniset. Your participation in such surveys is always optional.
To protect your privacy, we recommend that you not use an email address that you share with anyone else.
Access, correction, and data integrity
Although we attempt to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information on the Website, we make no guarantees as to its correctness, completeness, or accuracy. The Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors or omissions. Also, unauthorized additions, deletions, or alterations could be made to the Website by third parties without our knowledge. If you believe that information found on the Website is inaccurate or unauthorized, please inform us by contacting our Web Manager using the Contact Us form on the Website.
Revisions, changes, and updates
We may revise the information on the Website or otherwise change or update the Website, including these Terms and Conditions, without notice to you. Saniset may also make improvements and/or changes in products and/or services described on the Website or add new features at any time without notice. We encourage you to periodically read these Terms and Conditions to see if there have been any changes to our policies that may affect you. Your continued use of the Website will signify your continued agreement to these Terms and Conditions as they may be revised.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website provides links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Saniset (“Third Party Websites”). We provide links to Third Party Websites as follows.
- Saniset provides links to Third Party Websites to connect you easily to additional sources of health information or third party services that may be of interest to you. We may not have any business relationship with the party that controls this type of Third Party website and a link to such a site is offered only as a convenience to you.
- Saniset also provides links to Third Party Websites managed by vendors that we have made arrangements with to offer you services to help you manage your health or to take and fulfill orders when you purchase items or materials from us. These Third Party Websites may be co-branded, meaning that they display the Saniset logo and the logo of the Third Party vendor but they are owned and controlled by the Third Party.
In each such instance, where practicable, we will let you know when you are leaving the Website and linking to a Third Party website. We may use an icon that we identify with an appropriate legend to let you know when you are leaving saniset.org.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY, AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY REFERENCES TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY SANISET UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE.
Limitation of liability
SANISET AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED OR LINKED TO ON THE WEBSITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE TO WHICH YOU AUTHORIZE SANISET TO RELEASE DATA, AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, OR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH, YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, APPS, AND/OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, APPS, AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW SUCH DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, OR THE EXCLUSIONS FROM SUCH LIABILITY, AND YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO SEEK OTHER REMEDIES UNDER YOUR EVIDENCE OF COVERAGE OR OTHER AGREEMENT WITH SANISET. IN SUCH CASE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Choice of law
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW. IF ANY VERSION OF THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT (UCITA) IS ENACTED AS PART OF THE LAW OF CALIFORNIA, THAT STATUTE SHALL NOT GOVERN ANY ASPECT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Except as otherwise indicated, the Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, images, forms, audio, video, questionnaires, and software, is the property of Saniset or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Saniset allows you to view or download a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The compilation of all content on the Website is the exclusive property of Saniset and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unless specifically authorized in writing by Saniset, any use of these materials, or of any materials contributed to the Website by entities other than Saniset, on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by Saniset. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Saniset.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on the Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office website, currently located at https://www.copyright.gov.
In accordance with the DMCA, Saniset has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA. Any written Notification of Claimed Infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to our designated agent as follows:
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
Trademarks and service marks
“Saniset” and the Saniset logo are registered service marks. Other proprietary marks of Saniset or third parties may be designated as such from time to time on the Website through use of the TM, SM, or ® symbols. Users of the Website are not authorized to make any use of the Saniset marks or the proprietary marks of third parties, including but not limited to, as metatags or in any other fashion that may create a false or misleading impression of affiliation or sponsorship with or by Saniset or the applicable third party.
Copyright © 2021 Saniset. All rights reserved for all countries.
Last updated: March 10, 2021